Here are some of links that are helpful to us local Bay Area sailors. Some of the sites were even created by SFBA members.
Web cams (New link to directory)
Shops (New link to directory)
San Francisco Water Quality
- SFPUC San Francisco Public Utilities commission - shoreline bacteria levels in San Francisco
- Bay Keeper- Founded in 1989, Baykeeper works to reverse the environmental degradation of the past and promote new strategies and policies to protect the water quality of the San Francisco Bay. For nearly two decades, Baykeeper and its Deltakeeper project have been the premiere watchdog of the water quality of the vast San Francisco Bay-Delta watershed.
We are beginning an outreach initiative to publicize our pollution reporting hotline (1-800-KEEP-BAY) and engage windsurfers, kiteboarders, swimmers, etc in our efforts to stop sewage spills and other forms of pollution
Other Windsurfing and Kiteboarding Organizations
Great Local Stuff
Other Great Stuff
- Wind On the Water - a google map of public wind data
- FullKite.com - a guide to kiteboarding schools worldwide
- Women on Water SF- (WOW) is a community organization for women windsurfers and kitesurfers in the SF Bay Area. They offer instructional clinics, equipment demos, and organize fun windsurfing events
- Kitesurfing Lanzarote, Famara - Kite Courses IKO, kiteboarding camp with kitesurf lesson for all levels and quality comfort accommodation in reserve natura Famara, Canary islands - Spain
SFBA Member's Windsurfing Home Pages
non-wind/kite -surfing links created by SFBA members
no links yet.