Public relations / social media and Website management:
- Website, Facebook other social media skill, excellent writing skill, assist in site steward program and safety days. Assists in government planning, site improvements etc.
- Volunteer hours 5-10 hours monthly.
- should be a recognized community member
- be able to lead/plan about 4 safety events per year which include BBQ and a distinguished speaker who can talk about safety, rescue, etc
- Be able to rile up the community via social media to attend the event, procure volunteers to help with the event
- The SFBA has a lot of access issues identified with many immediate and long term strategies identified.
- The SFBA has communication and public outreach protocols.
- The SFBA has an Access committee, Safety committee, Communication committee, and developed an Item action Tracker.
- Our meetings are structured for efficiency.