Please consider taking a board member position on the SFBA San Francisco Board Sailing Association board of directors. The SFBA focuses on Safety, Access retention and Improvement
- Manage the SFBA bank and PayPal account.
- File our non profits Federal and State Taxes.
- Pay Bills and assist in membership retention and dues collection.
- Assist in Site steward program and Safety days.
- Volunteer hours 10 hours monthly
- Weebly expert ideal, Facebook other social media skill, excellent writing skill, assist in site steward program and safety days. Assists in government planning, site improvements etc.
- Volunteer hours 10 hours monthly.
- should be a recognized community member
- be able to lead/plan about 4 safety events per year which include BBQ and a distinguished speaker who can talk about safety, rescue, etc
- Be able to rile up the community via social media to attend the event, procure volunteers to help with the event
- The SFBA has a lot of access issues identified with many immediate and long term strategy identified.
- The SFBA has communication and public outreach protocols.
- The SFBA has a Access committee, Safety committee, Communication committee, and developed an Item action Tracker.
- Our meeting are structured for efficiently.